How to Brew Coffee with a Orea
Takes to prepare, serves 1 person.
- Measure out 15g of coffee. Grind to a medium-fine consistency (22 on a Comandante, or around 40 on a Comandante with Red Clix has worked out well for me). Boil water.
- Put filter paper in Orea brewer. Put the ground coffee into the filter paper.
- Shake the Orea until the ground coffee is evenly distributed across the brewer.
- Start a timer. Pour 250g of water slowly into the coffee. Pour in circles, starting from the centre of the brewer and moving out, then moving back to the centre.
- By 1:15, you should have poured in all of your water.
- Swirl the brewer lightly a few times.
- Wait for the remaining coffee to drip through.
- Enjoy your cup of coffee!