How to Brew Coffee with a Iced Latte
Takes to prepare, serves 1 person.
- Place 100 grams of ice in a carafe.
- Prepare 200 grams of coffee over the ice in your carafe. Use 15 grams of coffee grounds to prepare your coffee. Pour-over devices work well for brewing coffee for an iced latte but an Aeropress may work too.
- Pour some milk into a French press and push up and down until you create the amount of foam you want to pour onto your iced latte.
- Prepare a glass and put some ice in the glass. Pour your coffee in the glass.
- Pour your milk in the glass. Use a spoon to scoop any remaining foam from your French press onto the top of your iced latte.
- Enjoy the iced latte you have just made.